Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile, and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improving the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and more flexible for almost a million users worldwide!
We value passion, creativity, quality, and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas, and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of more than 35 nationalities, have fun together, whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, a workshop, going for a run with a colleague, or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a collaborative and friendly atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to sharing knowledge and supporting one another!
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of Quinyx, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace where everyone is allowed to be themselves and thrive.
About the role
At the highest level, product managers at Quinyx contribute to creating an innovative and intelligent WFM solution that we are proud of, have fun building, and help our customers enjoy work and reach their business goals. As a Product Manager, you are fundamental in this goal, as it is your responsibility to ensure that your team is building the right product, with the right set of priorities, consistent with product vision and business goals.
What You’ll Be Doing
Work within a team:
- Close collaboration with your cross-functional team to set the roadmap and goals for the team
- Close collaboration with your peers in the Product team and Product Director to set the product strategy in your area of the product
- Work with the wider Product team to shape the vision, direction and quality of the product, understanding our market and competitive landscape.
- Build respectful and meaningful relationships with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts. Understand the needs, pain points, and constraints of in detail
- Involve the team early in the discovery phase and give them access to customers and users
- Understand the team's skills, strengths, and weaknesses, and utilize their minds fully
Lead the vision:
- Internally, you will champion the voice of the customer.
- Engage continuously with our customers to understand and validate their needs.
- Ensure solutions are prioritised and aligned with customer needs, business commitments and overall company strategy.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end process of turning high-level user needs & problems into buildable solutions, which deliver a fantastic user experience.
- Provide a leading role in managing the scope of work for teams, identifying risks, dependencies and impediments through the value stream.
- Contribute to scrum activities relevant to the team: backlog grooming, planning, standup, review, retrospective
- Make sure that the team is constantly doing the right things consistent with product vision and business goals:
- Prioritize a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt, and providing maintenance and support
- Verify market requirements that will add value for a significant part of a given vertical and market
- Have a solid understanding of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, data tools, and be able to articulate underlying user/customer needs from a large set of qualitative and quantitative data
- Work to define the metrics and KPIs for your area and measure how these improve over time
- Solid understanding of methodologies used in software development, for instance Scrum, Kanban, XP and/or Lean
- Solid knowledge of scrum artefacts and lead where needed
Tell the story:
- Be able to articulate “the why” in your own words to the team as well as to internal and external stakeholders
- Internal and external documentation and communication
- You should also be comfortable performing external demos and have excellent communication skills.
- Build roadmaps to tell the story of your team
What You’ll Bring To The Team
- 5+ years working with strategic product management in a SaaS software organisation
- Ability to inspire and motivate key stakeholders through involvement and knowledge sharing
- Solid knowledge of Product Management processes, tools, and associated frameworks, strategic product planning/Ideation, user personas, etc.
- Solid understanding of customer/stakeholder relationships, business analysis, requirements documentation, prioritization, and estimation
- Share the product vision and product strategy with broad context, motivate and inspire the team, stakeholders, and SMEs
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter, thriving in uncertain environments
- Well-organized with critical and creative thinking
- Have a growth mindset and continuous self-improvement spirit
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- An understanding of workforce management and frontline worker engagement market landscape
- Fluency in any of the following languages: German, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Denmark
Join us on this exciting journey as a Product Manager and contribute to the success of Quinyx!
- Product Manager
- Stockholm, London, Rotterdam, Amsterdam
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Life at Quinyx
We’ve built a collaborative, transparent, inclusive atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to supporting one another! We are an agile and continuously growing company whose core values are innovation, simplicity, quality, and, first and foremost – passion!
Our global team, of 35 nationalities, have fun together, whether it’s during a typical Swedish Fika, workshops, going for a run with a colleague, or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials.
Quinyx is a Workforce Management solution that empowers the workforce in service industries to make people and businesses grow.
Quinyx was founded by CEO Erik Fjellborg when working at McDonald’s. After seeing how difficult it was for managers to sort shifts manually, Erik created Quinyx, the market-leading workforce management software, which transformed and radically improved the industry. McDonald’s loved Erik’s solution and became Quinyx’s first customer.
Today, Quinyx helps more than 1000 companies around the world to optimize schedules with AI forecasting, make time reporting more efficient, reduce costs, stay compliant and engage with employees.
Loading application form
Already working at Quinyx?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.