Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile, and continuously growing tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
Quinyx is a leading global workforce management software company, providing technology that enables businesses to simplify shift scheduling, time reporting, communication, task management, employee engagement, AI forecasting and labor optimization.
We help over a thousand companies worldwide reduce labor costs, remain compliant with labor laws and engage their employees. This enables our customers to save time and money while increasing productivity and employee retention.
We are innovative, agile, and growing quickly and our mission to improve the work lives of deskless workers is catching on around the world. Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us?
About the role
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling our AI-Driven SaaS-based Workforce Management solutions in the expanding German market. You will be a consultative sales person to our prospects and responsible for your own success within the territory. You will ensure incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue, new logo acquisition and customer retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and nurture relationships within accounts in your territory
- Gathering customer requirements, understanding their business needs and IT plans, think strategically about their needs and address them through the framework of our solutions;
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal;
- Work with Business Development Reps assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Collaborating with marketing team and business development representatives to develop new strategies that help to maximise sales revenue and profitability.
- Working with the MEDDPICC sales methodology and providing accurate sales forecasts in Salesforce
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
What you’ll bring to the team
- Fluent German and English
- Sales experience, preferably within the SaaS industry;
- Outstanding consultative sales skills and experience of longer sales cycles that typify a strategic sales process;
- Demonstrated ability to instigate, carry through and close deals;
- Have a self-starter attitude with the ability to get up to speed on complex concepts;
- Be a problem-solver, result-oriented, and able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive thinking;
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
- Continuously learn and grow your knowledge of the Quinyx product and market trends;
- Working with enterprise deals, preferably selling Workforce Management / HCM / Talent Management / Payroll or SaaS software;
- Having knowledge of sales methodologies. An understanding of MEDDPICC sales methodology would be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!