Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling our AI-Driven SaaS-based Workforce Management Solution to the expanding Finnish market.
You will have a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of selling complex IT solutions, and polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue, new logo acquisition and customer retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
You will have the capability to work independently and efficiently to grow your business and utilize your business development skills to bring out the best in each client opportunity.
If you want to know more about Quinyx and our customers in Finland, please take a look at: https://www.quinyx.com/fi/
What you’ll be doing
- Developing and nurturing relationships within the accounts in your territory.
- Gathering customer requirements, understanding their business needs and IT plans.
- Thinking strategically about our customers’ needs and addressing them through the framework of our solutions.
- Demonstrating/selling value to the key stakeholders during complex sales cycles.
- Exceeding monthly/quarterly sales targets by winning new customers.
- Generating short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a lead to securing a deal.
- Working with Business Development Representative assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate actions.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to drive brand awareness and to develop new strategies that help to maximise sales revenue and profitability.
- Working with our selected sales methodology, providing accurate sales forecasts and detailed information about your opportunities.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts.
- Cooperating with our partners to drive mutually beneficial sales results.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Strong sales experience, preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Solid track record of reaching and overperforming targets.
- Passion for consultative, strategic sales.
- Drive to succeed and have confidence in growing your own territory.
- Efficiency and structure to be able to handle many parallel sales processes.
- Natural curiosity and desire to get under the skin of your client's needs.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Be an awesome colleague, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, always see possibilities and have a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality.
- Fluency in Finnish and English (spoken and written).
- Working with enterprise deals, preferably selling Workforce Management / HCM / Payroll software.
- Working knowledge and experience of the latest sales methodologies.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!