Do you want to help us revolutionize the way industrial companies carry out their maintenance and operational processes? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to accelerate the digital transformation to ensure safe, efficient and environmentally friendly operations around the world.
We develop scheduling solutions - software that is fueled by AI technology to optimize industrial processes and make scheduling processes smooth and flexible.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
Our workforce and maintenance optimization algorithms build the best schedules ever made. We are growing fast and looking for more colleagues who want to take over the world with autonomous decision-making.
About the role
As an AI Technical Consultant, you will be the main communication point for your clients when it comes down to the technical aspects of the project. You are the keeper of technical feasibility when it comes to maximizing the value of our products and solutions for them.
Moreover, you are the designer and creator of the actual solution as well! You will be spending your days switching between your client-facing tasks and writing code to create & implement our solutions. Heuristics, optimisation, machine learning, time series analysis - whatever the problem necessitates, you have the perfect solution. Learn more about the product that the team is focusing on here.
What you’ll be doing
* Define technical requirements for our new maintenance products and solutions.
* Tailor demos to showcase the value of our product and solutions.
* Strategize with our industry clients (like oil & gas terminals, marine equipment manufacturers and food manufacturers) to find the perfect technical solution to their problems.
* Lead smaller data exercises where you are in the race to actually prove the value to the potential client.
* Once the client has signed the contract, you will be his/her main tech communication point.
* Configure integrations between our systems and partner/customer.
* Implement & tailor existing algorithms or create new algorithms from scratch.
* Debug problems to provide support for existing clients.
What you'll bring to the team
You are a fantastic communicator and you are keen on solving complex technical puzzles while keeping the client in mind at all times. You also have a knack for getting stakeholders and clients on the same page in pre-sales and implementing our solutions/products. Other than that, there are also some other requirements:
We are looking for someone to strengthen our maintenance scheduling team. You think industrial processes - and equipment is one of the most interesting things and you are ready to work in a small but impactful team.
* Several years of experience working with Python.
* Degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Econometrics, Operations Research or similar to the STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) field.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
* Not afraid to take responsibility.
* Able to switch between coding and client management.
* A "let's get the job done" mentality.
* Affinity with the technical market and not afraid to dive into new technical subjects to make them ‘your own'.
What is in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours, the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Have fun with our global team (of 30 nationalities) whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to sharing knowledge and supporting one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.