Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As a Partner Manager, you will own strategy, execution and management of key AI Partner Tech partnerships within the US region.
You will become a vital part of our Partner Tech division's success by thinking of innovative ways to further establish relationships with our Partners and bring us new opportunities. As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for the discovery of new partner opportunities, qualify partner leads and ultimately generate tangible interest from partners and prospects to meet with our specialist AI sales team.
You will be responsible for setting targeted strategic action plans, delivering insights and achieving revenue growth targets in the region by driving the overall market adoption of our AI solutions within our Partners own solution setup.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and cultivate Enterprise Technology and SI partnerships.
- Establish a regular cadence with partners for pipeline, opportunity and business reviews to help create and drive new revenues, and manage progress against targets.
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for the partner’s solutions and technology by developing a deep understanding of partner’s strategies, technology, offerings, Go-To-Market model and incentive programs.
- Plan, develop, and execute joint collaboration activities with Quinyx Partner Tech and partner marketing (e.g. events, webinars, white papers, customer success stories, demand generation programs, etc).
- Communicate partner strategy, joint offer value propositions and Go-To-Market strategy to key stakeholders (e.g. leadership, Country Managers, BDMs).
- Work cross functionally, including with the Sales teams, to drive efficiency and optimization, streamline related workstreams and generate enablement materials.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Overall accountability for business relationships with partners (e.g. identification, engagement).
- Build and manage predictable and sustainable pipelines with specific strategic partnership accounts.
- Employ up-to-date understanding of Quinyx’ markets (workforce management, workforce optimisation, AI) and related tech/HCM eco-systems.
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and drive clarity within a constantly evolving environment.
- Show an understanding in managing several stakeholders across the whole spectrum of a sales cycle, taking typically 6-9 months to close.
- Hyper-opportunistic, only focusing on deals and relationships that impact ACV.
- Positive thinker, upbeat, high energy and self-motivated.
- Junior candidates with 1 or 2 years of experience are welcome to apply
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!