Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
You will become a vital part of Quinyx’s success by thinking of innovative ways to bring us new opportunities. As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for the discovery of new clients, exploring different ways to prospect, qualify and ultimately generate tangible interest from clients to meet with our specialist sales team.
Our purpose is to improve the working lives of millions of people and this starts with you!
What you’ll be doing
- Engage with mid-market and enterprise clients via phone, email, Linked In, social media, store visits, events and more.
- Establish contact with decision-makers and introduce them to the world of Quinyx technology.
- Work alongside your team and our BDM team to provide a compelling story, create a spark and endeavour to get your team representative to meet with them.
- Manage the account handover effortlessly, never compromising on communication and continue to build and manage your pipeline for other new prospective clients.
We want to give you all the tools you need to deliver so you’ll receive formal training to become an expert in our tech. In addition, you will be supported by your manager and the rest of your team to set you up for success!
What you’ll bring to the team
- A passion for consultative, strategic sales.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Driven to succeed and confident in building and managing your own territory.
- A natural curiosity and desire to get under the skin of your client's needs.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to problem solve any issues that arrive.
- Fluent Danish and English.
Quinyx believes in four key values: simplicity, passion, innovation and quality. In order to be successful in this role, your values will align with ours and you’ll be driven and motivated to succeed in sales. You are comfortable interacting with key stakeholders within your territory and articulating yourself, be it on the phone, on email or through other methods you deem to be the most lucrative when building a pipeline.
You’ll be able to adapt your pitch to the market based on industry needs and feel confident challenging the status quo.
- Have up to one year's experience in sales.
- Or be recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree and looking for a step into sales, software and technology.
- Embrace working closely with a team in an international environment.
What is it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!