Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
Do you love working with cutting-edge software products at a fast pace and creating documentation that contributes to customer success? As a Technical Writer, you’ll work closely with the Product team to ensure our help documentation is top-notch.
What you’ll be doing
* You are goal-oriented, curious, and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and natural talent to make things happen. In the tech writer role, you will:
* Author new help documentation and other product-related material in English.
* Maintain and update existing help documentation in accordance with the latest product version.
* Support the Product team with bi-weekly release notes.
* Support the Product team to best structure our help documentation in a scalable way.
* Ensure that the terminology and tone of voice in our product documentation is aligned with our product strategy, product capabilities, and branding guidelines and is consistent across different languages.
* Assist with existing and future tools related to product documentation such as HelpDocs and Lokalise.
What you’ll bring to the team
* Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
* A natural curiosity and desire to understand our customers’ documentation needs.
* A self-starter attitude with the ability to get up to speed on complex and difficult concepts.
* Passion about documentation.
* Previous experience in a tech writer role.
* Fluent in Dutch, German, or Swedish.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to sharing knowledge and supporting one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!