Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As an Enterprise Partner Manager, you will own strategy, execution and management of key Enterprise partnerships within North America.
This role is predicated on building, nurturing and leveraging cross functional teams within Quinyx and its partner’s businesses, including working closely with leadership teams.
You will be responsible for setting targeted action plans, delivering insights and achieving revenue growth targets in the region by driving the overall market adoption of Quinyx solutions and partner services.
- Manage and cultivate Enterprise Technology and SI partnerships based on specific forecasted goals and targets from Strategic, Marketing, and Sales alliance perspectives.
- Establish a regular cadence with partners for pipeline, opportunity and business reviews to help drive new revenue. This includes managing progress and achievement against sales targets.
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for the partner’s solutions and technology by developing a deep understanding of partner’s strategies, technology, offerings, Go-To-Market model and incentive programs.
- Plan, develop, and execute joint collaboration activities with Quinyx and Partner teams (e.g. events, webinars, white papers, customer success stories, demand generation programs, etc).
- Communicate partner strategy, joint offer value propositions and Go-To-Market strategy to key stakeholders (e.g. Leadership, Country Managers, Account Executives).
- Work cross functionally with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop appropriate enablement materials to drive Partner channel revenue including appropriate messaging to joint prospects and customers.
- Meet revenue quota targets, maintain accurate records, provide revenue forecasts and run regular reviews to Quinyx to keep the business on track with goals and ensure global stakeholder alignment.
- Overall accountability for business relationships with partners (e.g. identification, engagement, negotiation, implementation and management).
- Build and manage predictable and sustainable pipelines with specific strategic partnership accounts.
- Employ up-to-date understanding of Quinyx’ markets (workforce management, workforce optimisation, AI) and related tech/HCM eco-systems.
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and drive clarity within a constantly evolving environment.
- Show an understanding in managing several stakeholders across the whole spectrum of a sales cycle, taking typically 6-9 months to close.
- Hyper-opportunistic, only focusing on deals and relationships that impact Annual Contract Value (ACV).
- Positive thinker, upbeat, high energy and self-motivated.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!