Quinyx is a leading global workforce management software company, providing technology that enables businesses to simplify shift scheduling, time reporting, communication, task management, employee engagement, advanced forecasting and labor optimization.
Quinyx helps over a thousand companies worldwide reduce labor costs, remain compliant with labor laws, and engage their employees. This enables our customers to save time and money while increasing productivity and employee retention.
We are innovative, agile, and growing quickly, and our mission to improve the work lives of deskless workers is catching on around the world.
Are you ready to join us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are encouraged to be yourself and thrive.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Partner Sales Engineer to join our US Partner Tech practice. Our AI solutions are the best in the market and you’ll be working within our Partner Tech team to help drive opportunities through the sales process and engage with our Partners to present and showcase our value proposition.
About the role
As a Partner Sales Engineer, you will understand how prospects operate and where Quinyx AI can add value to their business.
This role will primarily focus on complex solution design and configuration for large / enterprise customer opportunities. You’ll be required to work with Partners to build and design the AI solution vision, present demonstrations during the sales cycle, and define the high level scope of the solution.
The Partner Sales Engineer will work closely alongside the Partner Account Executive during the sales process and take the technical lead while also being able to simply and accurately describe and demonstrate the value of our Partner AI solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand a potential client’s business challenges and define the solution vision that clearly showcases the value of Quinyx AI.
- Attend meetings with potential clients to determine where and how Quinyx AI fits into their existing IT/WFM landscape
- Identify key areas of the potential client’s business that can be improved through labor optimization
- Craft a story using in-depth product knowledge to provide functional and technical solutions to customers through sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Work with the Partners, Product Management, R&D and Professional Services teams to provide feedback on current products and provide input around new products and initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teammates and external stakeholders to craft RFI / RFP submissions, answer security questionnaires, and showcase Quinyx’s ability to provide the best fit solution.
- Continuously learn and grow your knowledge of the Quinyx product and market trends.
- Work closely with internal technical and development teams to provide AI driven solutions to support Partner led sales engagements.
What you’ll bring to the team
Minimum 5 years Sales Engineering experience: diagnosing complex business challenges and leading the process of defining the solution
- Experience with enterprise deals selling Workforce Management / HCM / Talent Management / Payroll / AI based solutions or SaaS software or similar
- Professionalism, passion, and desire to determine the best fit for Quinyx
- Be curious. Be very curious.
- Confidence with public speaking/demonstrating.
- A true team player with a willingness to share knowledge and experience.
What is in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and much much more!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.