Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As a Nordics Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the projects your sales colleagues sold to our customers. You will be responsible for leading all key project activities, ensuring that all dependencies and risks are managed in line with key timelines, and providing key status updates and reporting to both internal and external stakeholders. At the same time, you will be the main Point of Contact with customer’s Project Managers and Steerco stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be in charge of the planning, scheduling, budget management, execution, and delivery of Quinyx implementation projects for large and multi-country projects.
- You will act as the primary interface with the customer’s Project Manager and will be responsible for creating and managing a detailed project plan to monitor and track project progress.
- Lead the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors in the execution of projects. Average project teams vary from 3 to 6 people.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget.
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs, as well as ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Work with the product management and development organisation to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the Quinyx product suite.
- Be part of the sales process, supporting your colleagues in sales to bring in new exciting customers to Quinyx.
- Spread, establish and represent the unique Quinyx culture and our company values amongst your great colleagues, our amazing customers worldwide and wherever you go.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Have experience as a Project Manager in managing several complex projects.
- Have a strong interest in, and experience in implementing cloud-based software solutions.
- Have consulting experience within managing and driving projects.
- Be amazing at developing effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and departments.
- Be organised, analytical and able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive thinking.
- Have a self-starter attitude with the ability to get up to speed on complex & difficult concepts.
- Work in Smartsheets to keep track of your projects.
- Be fluent in Swedish and English.
- Experience project managing WFM/HR/Payroll software related projects.
- Experience in managing implementation projects.
- You speak more languages than Swedish and English.
- There is a small tech-geek that lives inside of you.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to sharing knowledge and supporting one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!