Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for half a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As part of the Quinyx Customer Onboarding Team, based in Germany, you will be responsible for simultaneously managing approximately 3 to 6 projects of different complexity and size, working closely with customers and being responsible for managing their workforce management implementation projects from start to finish. This includes managing complex questions and expectations, gathering and analyzing detailed requirements and translating them into the configuration of the Quinyx solution.
What you’ll be doing
- Together with our customers, you will manage implementation projects from start to finish.
- Gather functional and business requirements from clients and translate this into a functional hosted solution design, which meets customer needs, provides maximum solution value, and is within the scope of Quinyx products/services.
- Manage all technical aspects of the implementation projects regarding (design, configure, test & deploy) and support for customers using Quinyx API’s to create integrations.
- Work with the product management and development organisation to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the Quinyx product suite
- Have a deep understanding of the system, being able to configure according to customer requirements.
- Be part of the sales process, supporting your colleagues in sales to bring in new exciting customers to Quinyx.
- Spread, establish and represent the unique Quinyx culture and our company values amongst your great colleagues, our amazing customers worldwide and wherever you go.
- Sometimes travel will be required to visit colleagues and customer locations within Germany as part of implementation projects and internationally to the Quinyx offices in London, Stockholm and other locations.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in WFM/HR/Payroll software implementation projects.
- Strong interest in, and experience of implementing cloud-based software solutions. Could be both from a vendor or customer point of view (HR Transformation projects).
- Consulting experience within managing and driving projects.
- Be amazing at developing effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and departments.
- Be organised, analytical and able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive thinking.
- Have a self-starter attitude with the ability to get up to speed on complex & difficult concept.
- Work in Smartsheets to keep track of your projects.
- Experience of Workforce Management/HCM/Payroll.
- You speak more languages than Dutch and English.
- There is a small tech-geek that lives inside of you.
What is it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!