Are you a Dutch speaking sales person in B2B SaaS in the Netherlands Market? If so, we'd like to talk to you!
Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile, and continuously growing tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling an AI-Driven Quinyx SaaS Workforce Management system that simplifies scheduling, time reporting, communication, task management, budgeting and AI forecasting. You will be growing your business and using your business development skills to bring out the best in each client opportunity.
Some of our clients include such as McDonald’s, Hello Fresh, Coolblue, Starbucks, Domino’s, Oatly, Well Pharmacy, Rituals, Swarovski and many others. If you are willing to learn more, you can see a quick video about the Quinyx product https://www.quinyx.com/product and learn more about Quinyx culture via https://www.instagram.com/quinyx.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal;
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience;
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of the Quinyx products to prospective clients;
- Working with the MEDDPICC sales methodology and providing accurate sales forecasts in Salesforce;
- Gathering customer requirements, understanding their business needs and IT plans, think strategically about their needs and address through the framework of our solutions;
- Collaborating with marketing team and business development representatives to develop new strategies that help to maximise sales revenue and profitability.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 3 years of field sales experience within the SaaS industry;
- Outstanding consultative sales skills and experience of longer sales cycles that typify a strategic sales process;
- Demonstrated ability to instigate, carry through and close deals;
- Have a self-starter attitude with the ability to get up to speed on complex concepts;
- Be a problem-solver, result-oriented, and able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive thinking;
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organisational skills;
- Continuously learn and grow your knowledge of the Quinyx product and market trends;
- Speak fluent Dutch and English;
- Working with enterprise deals, preferably selling Workforce Management / HCM / Talent Management / Payroll or SaaS software;
- Having knowledge of sales methodologies. An understanding of MEDDPICC sales methodology would be advantageous;
What is it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!