Quinyx is a leading global workforce management software company, providing technology that enables businesses to simplify shift scheduling, time reporting, communication, task management, employee engagement, advanced forecasting and labor optimization.
Quinyx helps over a thousand companies worldwide reduce labor costs, remain compliant with labor laws, and engage their employees. This enables our customers to save time and money while increasing productivity and employee retention.
We are innovative, agile, and growing quickly, and our mission to improve the work lives of deskless workers is catching on around the world.
Are you ready to join us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are encouraged to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As a Solution Architect, you will lead the process of converting business requirements into technical, functional, and operational design.
You will support the Quinyx project team and the customer to successfully implement Quinyx WFM solutions. This role will primarily focus on large solution design and configuration for large projects / enterprise customers. As a specialist resource within high complexity projects, the solution architect will lead the design phase and actively support complex issues.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand the overall landscape of the customer, and design simple, cost-effective solutions that add value for the business.
- Understand and challenge customer needs based on best practices
- Propose & establish a clear vision for larger projects
- Map the business requirements to various aspects of the solution, including integration design
- Keep the big picture in mind: consider possible project challenges including, risks, time, resources and scope.
- Contribute to all parts of the customer journey within Quinyx, starting with sharing in-depth product knowledge during the sales process
- Channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the Quinyx product suite.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in the implementation of Workforce Management / HCM / Talent Management / Payroll or SaaS software.
- Strong analytical approach; ability to solve problems, be solution-oriented, and eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive thinking.
- Experience building strong and effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders both externally and internally.
- Have a self-starter attitude with the ability to get up to speed on complex & difficult concepts.
- Current understanding of best practices for enterprise software implementations
- Technically proficient and able to communicate complex concepts to customers and developers
What is in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!