Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As a Senior Java Developer, you will join a cross-functional distributed team of colleagues where you will contribute to the development of a modern, cloud-first system using a modern technology stack. You will be responsible for a specific problem domain within the broader Quinyx system while being expected to take ownership of the system as a whole.
You will continuously cooperate with other backend or frontend developers, QA engineers, product owners and designers across the R&D team
In a senior role you will be expected to take an active part in the platform and its technologies, as well as communicate the considerations and lessons you learn to other members of the team.
We are building one of the most successful workforce management systems globally - our customers are, for example, DHL, Burger King, Espresso House, SATS, The Vasa Museum and a lot of others.
What you’ll be doing
- As a Java developer at Quinyx, you’ll be building the backbone of the most successful multi-tenant workforce management system in the world.
- Develop Quinyx towards an even more secure, more event-driven and modern platform.
- Participate in and lead discussions around technical subjects in the broader R&D team.
- Participating in technical interviews during our hiring process to help us spot new talents.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Soft skills as a teacher and mentor for more junior colleagues.
- Five or more years of software development experience.
- A habit of working with tests as a part of your development workflow.
- Development skills in Java, with a focus on microservices using Spring Boot framework.
- An ability to support and enhance advanced functionality in the platform such as authentication, authorization, event-driven flows, service decomposition etc.
- Patience when answering questions and explaining things to others.
- Experience from previous projects and new ideas on how to improve technologies at Quinyx.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!