Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for almost a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As part of our growing Product team, you will contribute to developing tomorrow’s intelligent workforce management solution that we are proud of, have fun building, and help our customers enjoy work and reach their business goals. As a product manager, you are fundamental in this goal, as it is your responsibility to ensure that your team is solving the right problems, with the right set of priorities, consistent with product vision and business goals.
We’re currently looking for a technical-oriented Product Manager to join our Platform team. You will be joining a cross-functional and partly distributed development team with senior engineers with the responsibility of the Quinyx platform including architecture, security, authentication & SSO, including platform-wide frameworks.
What you’ll be doing
- Close collaboration with your cross-functional team to set the roadmap, strategy and goals, and ensure that these align with both other delivery teams as well as the company goals.
- Articulate “the why” in your own words to the team as well as to internal and external stakeholders.
- Together with designers and engineers, lead the Discovery phase to identify what jobs need to be done. You will ensure that user and customer needs and problems are understood by interviewing users, analyse data, form hypotheses and try them out, repeat.
- In the Delivery phase, you will support your team with prioritizations and guidance. You will be able to go into details and look into backlogs and tickets together with the team and support throughout the development process to reach Product Market Fit for your area.
- Wear the “Product Owner hat” in your team and be part of Scrum activities relevant to the team: backlog grooming, planning, standup, review, retrospective.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A couple of years of experience in Product Management with a proven track record in successful initiatives and delivering high-quality products to internal and/or external customers.
- Technical background and understanding; bonus if you also have software development experience.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and collaborating with multiple stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- High capability of formulating and communicating product vision and strategy.
- Strong collaboration skills and an analytical and creative mindset.
- Skilled at managing yourself, others, and creating a high performing team.
- Ability to make decisions backed up by data, business cases and user research.
What’s in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!