Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for half a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As a part of our growing product management team, you will take part in developing tomorrow's intelligent workforce management, enabling data-driven decision-making and having a significant impact on strategic initiatives. The mission is to turn our vast amounts of data into actionable insights across the organisation and for our customers. As we’re growing internationally, you will be an integral part of a company set out to enable our customers to create a happy business and a happy workforce.
At the highest level, product managers at Quinyx contribute to creating an innovative and intelligent WFM solution that we are proud of, have fun building, and help our customers enjoy work and reach their business goals. As a product manager, you are fundamental in this goal, as it is your responsibility to ensure that your team is building the right product, with the right set of priorities, consistent with product vision and business goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Be part of designing and building Analytics part of the product and advanced insights experience for our customers in different industries.
- Close collaboration with your cross-functional team to set the roadmap and goals for the team.
- Ensure that the team is constantly doing the right things consistent with product vision and business goals.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across the organization to understand and synthesize user and customer needs.
- Verify market requirements that will add value for a significant part of a given vertical and market.
- Understand user and customer needs and problems by interviewing users, analyse data, form hypotheses and try them out in iterations.
- Close collaboration with your peers in the Product team and set the product strategy in your area of the product.
- Work to define and analyze metrics and KPIs for your area to guide the success of your team.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working as a Product Manager, preferable in an early stage of a product where you have conducted beta testing, scoping of MVP and iteration together with customers in a customer programme.
- Have analytical knowledge and understanding of how to build and improve product analytics.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and collaborating with multiple stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- High capability of formulating and communicating product vision and strategy.
- Strong collaboration skills and an analytical and creative mindset.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Looker, Tableau or similar.
- Domain knowledge and experience within Analytics, Business Intelligence or data products.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, bonus if you have had your own start-up.
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!