Quinyx is a leading global workforce management software company, providing technology that enables businesses to simplify shift scheduling, time reporting, communication, task management, employee engagement, advanced forecasting and labor optimization.
We help over a thousand companies worldwide reduce labor costs, remain compliant with labor laws and engage their employees. This enables our customers to save time and money while increasing productivity and employee retention.
We are innovative, agile, and growing quickly and our mission to improve the work lives of deskless workers is catching on around the world.
Quinyx is looking for a Major Account Executive in Boston who is responsible for selling AI-Driven Workforce Management SaaS-based solutions in our expanding North American Market. We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of growing and onboarding clients with polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue, new logo acquisition and customer retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Develop and nurture relationships within accounts in your territory
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Work with multiple Business Development Reps assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives
- 8+ years of SaaS software selling experience; preferably within HCM or WFM solutions
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Consistently deliver on 6+ figure deals
- Knowledge of MEDDPICC sales qualification a bonus
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-selling experience a plus
- Willingness to travel
What is in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, full benefits and 401k.
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities in 9 global offices, have fun together whether it is during an office workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities, and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.