Quinyx is a leading global workforce management software company, providing technology that enables businesses to simplify shift scheduling, time reporting, communication, task management, employee engagement, advanced forecasting and labor optimization.
Quinyx helps over a thousand companies worldwide reduce labor costs, remain compliant with labor laws and engage their employees. This enables our customers to save time and money while increasing productivity and employee retention.
We are innovative, agile, and growing quickly, and our mission to improve the work lives of deskless workers is catching on around the world.
Are you ready to join us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As a Sales Engineer, you will understand how prospects operate and where Quinyx can add value to their business. You’ll build on this understanding to design the solution vision, present demonstrations during the sales cycle, and define the high level scope of the solution. The Sales Engineer will drive sales processes from a technical standpoint while being able to simply and accurately describe and demonstrate the value of Quinyx.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand a potential client’s business challenges and define the solution vision that clearly showcases the value of Quinyx.
- Attend meetings with potential clients to determine where and how Quinyx fits into their existing IT landscape.
- Identify key areas of the potential client’s business that can be improved through workforce management and labor optimization
- Craft a story using in-depth product knowledge to provide functional and technical solutions to customers through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Work with the Product Management, R&D and Professional Services teams to feedback on current products and provide input around new products.
- Collaborate with internal teammates and external stakeholders to craft RFI / RFP submissions, answer security questionnaires, and showcase Quinyx’s ability to provide the best fit solution.
- Continuously learn and grow your knowledge of the Quinyx product and market trends.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2-5 years Sales Engineering experience: diagnosing complex business challenges and leading the process of defining the solution
- Experience with enterprise deals selling Workforce Management / HCM / Talent Management / Payroll or SaaS software.
- Professionalism, passion, and desire to determine the best fit for Quinyx
- Be curious. Be very curious.
- Confidence with public speaking/demonstrating.
- A true team player with a willingness to share knowledge and experience.
- There is a small tech-geek that lives inside of you.
- Fluent in German and English
What is in it for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.